Treat yourself or a colleague and subscribe to Teach Secondary Magazine. Help each other save time lesson planning, and keep up to date with all current issues surrounding secondary school education.
It’s an essential resource – a must have for every classroom
Great reasons to subscribe:
Each issue includes:
- • Incisive, thought-provoking writing that looks at education from every angle
- • Regular columnists: Fiona Millar, David Didau, Alex Quigley, Vic Goddard and Tom Starkey
- • Original, inspiring lesson plans for KS3 and 4 across the curriculum
- • New ideas for assessment, planning, behaviour management and more
- • Stories of innovative practice from successful schools throughout the UK
- • Brilliant resources for today's teaching and learning
- • Support for your professional journey at every step of the way
3 issues for just £9.99!
*Terms and Conditions apply, click through to payment page for full details