Comprising six nominations from each of our trade categories, the shortlist features a wide variety of innovative resources – from CPD packages, Assessment programmes and safeguarding apps, and much more.
You can find a full listing below.
The next stage will see the finalists assessed by a strong expert panel of Teach Secondary authors, leaders, consultants and educators, amongst them independent education consultant and author David Didau, Teacher development programmes manager Sarah Harrison and Director of BMAT teaching school Donna Walsh.
Their verdicts will be unveiled this October in the print issue of Teach Secondary Magazine, which will showcase our five-, four- and three-star winners in each category.
To all those who made nominations, thank you again for taking part – and to our finalists, good luck!
Teach Secondary 2019 Shortlist
• 60-second histories – Squaducation
• Crafting Brilliant Sentences – Collins
• Migrants on the Margins – Royal Geographical Society (with IBG)
• Think Real – EdComs
• Mathletics – 3P Learning
• Educake – Educake
• Middle Years Programme eAssessment – International Baccalaureate
• Mymaths.co.uk – Oxford University Press
• Star Assessments – Renaissance Learning
• Sparx Maths Homework – Sparx
• The Certificate in Psychometric Testing, Assessment and Access Arrangements – Real Training
• Teacher Tapp – Teacher Tapp
• Create Connect – The CREATE Education Project
• The National College Webinar Series – The National College
• Mark. Plan. Teach. – Bloomsbury
• The Dyslexia and Literacy CPD programme – Dyslexia Action Training
• How to Transform Your School into an LGBT+ Friendly Place – Jessica Kingsley Publishers
• ClaroRead Plus – Claro Software
• Year 7 Catch-up Numeracy – Emile Education
• KAZ’s Mainstream and SEN/Dyslexia Typing Tutor – KAZ Type
• Provision Tracker – Provision Tracker
• ExamReader – Scanning Pens
• SNAP (Special Needs Assessment Profile) RS Assessment from Hodder Education
• School Mental Health Resource Pack – High Speed Training
• Safer Schools App – Ineqe Safeguarding Group
• NOS Certified Community Programme – National Online Safety
• Netsupport DNA – NetSupport
• MyConcern – One Team Logic
• Staying Safe Online – Usborne Publishing
You may also be interested in...
- Team GB and Aldi recruit Kevin the Carrot to inspire healthy eating in schools with their latest secondary resources
- EVERFI launches new courses on online safety and STEM careers for secondary students
- Win £500 worth of books for your school with Explore Learning’s exciting children’s story writing competition!